The American Trauma Society has partnered with several organizations in developing the TSN. These include: The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, the Inova Fairfax Hospital Trauma Center, the University of Maryland R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, the Hartford Hospital, Vanderbilt University Trauma Center, Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST), and CarePages™ at Revolution Health Inc.
TSN Consumer Advisory Committee
We thank the TSN Consumer Advisory Committee for their commitment to the development and continuous quality improvement of the TSN:
- Anna Bradford
- Bob Baldassari
- Adam Blomberg
- Brenda Breitenbach
- Sherry Chapman
- Scott Shields
- Steve Wilkinson
In collaboration with the ATS, the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health and School of Medicine are conducting a multi-site clinical trail to evaluate the effectiveness of a collaborative care intervention including the Trauma Survivors Network to improve outcomes following major limb trauma. This project is part of the Department of Defense funded Major Extremity Trauma Research Consortium (METRC). You can learn more about the study here.
We thank the TSN sites that are participating in this important effort.
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, University of Maryland
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
We are thankful for our scientific partners who have delayed implementation of the TSN until January 2015 in order to provide critical comparison data in this landmark study.
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Ortho/Indy / Methodist Hospital
- Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan / Spectrum Health
- University of Texas Houston