Trauma Survivors Network - provided by ATS

Survive. Connect. Rebuild.

A Program of the ATS

Alternative Meds?

Alternative Meds?
by Jalal on Apr 28, 2017, 03:59PM

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I suffer from a motor cycle accident and had a broken tibial plateau. I under go 2 surgery, first was bone grafting, they get some bones on my hip and put it on the crushed part of my tibial.Then they put some titanuim plating on my broken bone. I had to indure 6 months of pain and anxiety. So I started reading articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a marijuana strain platinum og from http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/platinum-og/. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don’t even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Reply: Alternative Meds?
by Litjockey2023 on Jan 02, 2024, 04:32AM

I got on here looking for participants that use 420 to cope with pain and I found this thread. I’ve always been a partial user of marijuana for anxiety mostly but it really does help my pain it works better than the pain pills with so many side effects to the pain pills anyway everybody’s so worried about getting hooked on them I think they should try the marijuana a lot less side effects than the pills. I’ve always grown my own weed so I know where it comes from I know there’s no chemicals on it and it just works for me

Reply: Alternative Meds?
by Litjockey2023 on Jan 09, 2024, 05:07AM

Long time user of marijuana I’ve grown my own my whole life I have to distract I leaned on it more instead of for anxiety , now pain and I can assure you it works better than pain pills special orderly when I eat it