The Answers You've Been Looking For
by cvd on Dec 19, 2022, 06:16PM

My name is Claire, From a young age, I had many undiagnosed concussions which lead to anger issues, behavioral issues, mental illness, substance abuse, and lack of self-awareness. Growing up was a major struggle and when my parents didn’t know what to do they came across a treatment called BodyTalk. BodyTalk is an astonishingly simple and effective form of therapy that allows the body’s energy systems to be re-synchronized so they can operate as intended. Each system, cell, and atom is in constant communication with each other at all times. Through exposure to the stresses of day-to-day life and physical injury, however, these lines of communication can become compromised, which then leads to a decline in physical, emotional, and/or mental well-being. Reconnecting these lines of communication enables the body’s mechanisms to function at optimal levels, thus preventing disease and rapidly accelerating the healing process. In this way, BodyTalk stimulates the body’s innate ability to balance and heal itself. BodyTalk can be used as a standalone system to treat many health problems or can be seamlessly integrated into any healthcare system to increase its effectiveness. I have had over 7 major concussions in the last 8 years in addition to my childhood brain injuries to which I have no symptoms, I’ve been able to regulate my emotions better, and I’m able to continue to grow and flurish in my life. After a recent concussion, I attended a BodyTalk session, and not 2 days later I had no symptoms. The brain is neuro-plastic and anyone telling you the damage is irreversible has not experienced this magnificent type of treatment. There are so many personal stories I’ve heard and witnessed through my training in becoming a practitioner, it’s so much larger than just TBIs, it’s Trauma, Physical Injury, Sports Injuries, Mental Illness, Disorders such as ADHD, Autism, Diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, auto-immune disorders, and the list goes on. There are so many amazing practitioners out there, it’s unfortunate most people find this work in a dire last-resort situation, so if you feel that’s you I hope this can provide some help.