Trauma Survivors Network - provided by ATS

Survive. Connect. Rebuild.

A Program of the ATS

Car totaled…. My miracle

Car totaled…. My miracle
by Noysouth on Jan 17, 2024, 03:39PM

Yesterday around 7:11 AM, a huge van hit my tiny Toyota Carola. I remembered it spinning around until it came to a complete stop. “Jesus help me!” I screamed over & over again. The passenger door was only inches from my right arm. The windshield looked like a glassy silver spider web. My car radio was dangling in front of my face. I looked door at the blooding right hand. The glove compartment puking out papers. I kept reciting, Jesus help me. I am healed, blood of Christ covers me. I am healed in Jesus’s name. My chest and sides, pelvic area hurts from the seat belt. I looked for my phone that was charging. I looked out as people gathering. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a few minutes. When I opened them the EMT was asking me questions. I said cold, I’m cold. I remembered they cut up my clothes in the ambulance. Everything was a blur. Thank you Jesus for giving me another chance. I smiled thinking I just dropped off my sons at school. It they were here they would hv been dead. The passenger side was completely destroyed. In the ambulance my vitals was good. I was starting to feel the sensation of blood from my right hand. The EMT guy looked at me and said, if this is all the injuries you had…. Go and buy a lottery ticket. You are very lucky. Because of the impact of the hit they took me to trauma unit. After all the testing and x ray. They gave me stitches on my pinky and ring fingers. I’m sore and bruised up but no broken bones, internal bleeding or anything major. My car is gone, I’m alive and in 1 piece. I woke up today so thankful to be alive. My sons could hv lost a mother. Thank you Jesus for your grace & protection. I was ready to go home but the thought of my sons being orphaned breaks my heart.

Reply: Car totaled…. My miracle
by tiggy857 on Jan 17, 2024, 06:23PM

God has blessed you. My car accident was a year and a half ago. It was also a miracle that I survived. I still have pain and PTSD. Jesus saved us for a reason! Ever since my accident I haven’t stopped talking about Jesus… We are here to teach others about the love of our Lord.