Angels
by Kreale on Mar 27, 2024, 03:50PM

I owe my life to the many Dr’s and Nurses at Newark University Hosp. My Husband and I were in a serious car accident on April 5th 2023. My husband was driving and took a sip of water. He then started choking and could not breathe. His foot was on the gas petal but he had no control, for he was choking so much. My Husband swerved to the right and we went into a tree. I must of blanked out for I just saw white. I thought I died. I was looking for God and my mother to greet me but no one was there. I then heard people talking to me. Asking me my name. I then realized how much my whole body was hurting. I asked if my husband was ok and they said he was outside the car being treated. It took them awhile to get me out. I kept asking them to stop the pain. They were taking me to Newark University Hosp. I couldn’t understand why. When I got there I just remember so many people working on me. One was giving me blood. Oh God, I never had this done before. I just asked them to stop the pain. After that, I don’t remember too much. I had to have surgery done right away on my right leg. I learned that I had multiple injuries. 10 Fractured Ribs, Fractured Pelvis, Fractured Wrist, Fractured Shoulder and a Fractured Femur. I stayed in the Hospital for 3 weeks. I had the best care . They took such good care of me. I can’t thank my Surgeons enough ( Dr Reilly, Dr Galdi and Dr. Vosbikian) They saved my life. I then went to the Complete Care in Clark . I was there for 2 months. I also received such great care and love from everyone there. They taught me how to walk again. I am still under Dr Reilly’s care for my leg is taking longer to heal. I am truly blessed to be here today and I am able to walk. Again, I thank all the people in he Emergency Room, and all the Dr’s and Nurses. You are all my Angels . God Bless you