Trauma Survivors Network - provided by ATS

Survive. Connect. Rebuild.

A Program of the ATS

Spinal Stenosis Surgery Success Stories

Spinal Stenosis Surgery Success Stories
by Ruth on Aug 08, 2014, 05:59PM

My husband is going to have a laminectomy to repair his severe spinal stenosis. His lumbar spine lower back, hurts him all the time. He has difficulty walking, his legs give out, they are very weak and his feet go numb on him. He used to be a very, very active person, now he is miserable cause he can’t do anything of a physical nature, like he used to do. He’s having the surgery at Vanderbilt Spine Center, Dr. Cheng in Nashville, TN. I would like to hear other’s outcomes who have had this type of surgery. We are both scared to death. Please share you stories with me. Thank you.

Reply: Spinal Stenosis Surgery Success Stories
by pharmascience121 on Nov 17, 2017, 07:23AM

Phytoscience Double stemcell for proof physical condition of human as well as medical fields Double Stem – cell- like cells that generate these 220 the most important stem cells at birth the placenta is found in the center of mother as well as child, who are create inside it intended for the protection currently available stem cell bank. If humans lose his cell for any disease and problem, double stem cell help to visit make cells back. For more …………………………………………………….. Cancer Treatment Phytoscience