National Trauma Survivors Day
Celebrate with us on May 16, 2018!
On Wednesday, May 16th the TSN community will celebrate National Trauma Survivors Day (NTSD). This celebration seeks to draw inspiration from and provide support to survivors of traumatic injuries and their caregivers, opening the road to their recovery from trauma. During this event, we encourage all those who support these patients to write them a note of inspiration to aid in the recovery process and to share this note via social media thereby creating one strong voice for recovery from injury.
Simply posting a message of hope and support by every one of us will create an unprecedented voice of compassion and solidarity from the trauma community on behalf of our patients and their families.
You can participate in any of the ways below!
Print this sign and write your words of advice or inspiration.
- Take your picture holding the sign.
- Upload the sign to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with #TraumaSurvivorsDay and #NTSD
- Tag your friends and family along with your Trauma Center.
- You can also update your Facebook profile picture with our frame available here.
Create a 60 second video.
- Length of video is between 30 and 60 seconds
- Briefly describes your experience with trauma and the trauma center where you received care
- Describes the most impactful moment of your recovery
- Survivors can email the video to email@example.com.
Donate $10 to the TSN by either
- Selecting "Trauma Survivors Network" from the donation list on the American Trauma Society website donation page
- Texting "TSN" to 703-215-4011