Distracted driving, distracted drivers, road accidents, Australia.
by Jade on Nov 20, 2017, 04:08AM

Hi I’m Jade and I’m about creating a project to raise awareness about distracted driving to create a way to try and make a change. I want to listen to people who have been affected by this, and how it’s changed their life. I’ve been exploring ways on how to deliver a message that will make an impact, and to create a project that people will remember and think about whenever they are distracted or see another driver distracted to speak up, that a person driving a vehicle should carry the same responsibilities as a pilot flying an air bus full of passengers. I’d really appreciate the time and opportunity to listen to anyone affected by this, I know this a very sensitive and hard thing to talk about, but I believe the experiences and stories should be heard, I’d like to listen so I can understand the effect it has. This will go towards the development of a project which will be showcased to high schools. If your interested to share your story or experience with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out.