Doctors help needed!!
by Des on Sep 28, 2015, 05:15AM

Hi everyone.

i am desmond adeshina from Lagos Nigeria. i am actually glad i was able to find a site like this to share my accident ordeal with the world for the first time.

My story briefly: i was born December 3rd 1982. on the 17th of September 2007,i was on my way home from work and was actually already at home. standing on the road waiting to cross the road to the other side,suddenly i saw a commercial vehicle coming towards me,i had no time to react. he came straight to me and knocked me down,he didn’t stop there even after knowing he already hit someone. he drove untop of me and started driving off while i was under the vehicle.

immediately while under the bus, i said in my mind. God,is this how i am going to die? i am my mom’s only son and she is a widow. have been her son,husband and best friend since i lost my dad. i started praying in my mind and didn’t even know when i passed out. by the time i wokeup,i saw people around me,they were just staring,its a typical thing in Nigeria cause there are no paramedics or any emergency operation service. i tried to get up and found out i couldn’t move. found our my hips,spine,back,bum and legs has been affected horribly,i was bed ridden for 6+ years and started getting out of bed with the help of a walker 2013. its been 8yrs now and i still can’t walk.have been to india for surgeries,but the doctor said he doesn’t think i cant stand on my own without a walker which have been using to move around,but i spend most of my days in bed, but i know i can find help out here,

Please if there are any doctors out here that would love to help me out,you can contact me via my email dnicole4767@gmai.com,then we can skype for you to see my condition.

i really want to get my life back together,i need to get married,have kids,live a normal life and be responsible for my self and family and also to be able to do my chores etc.

i will be the happiest man on earth if i can stand on my feet again without support and walk again. thanks for reading.