I feel petty..
by Abii on Jun 16, 2016, 11:06AM

After reading the stories on here I feel petty :( you are all such an amazing group of people, people who have literally seen the brink of death flash before your eyes and survived(so amazing!) and yet here I am..
I was in an accident on April 12th 2016, I was coming home from an exhausting day of training at work(yes, I managed to get into an accident just 5 days after moving and being hired..way to go me, right in front of my work too)..I was in the turn lane to make a left u-turn, I did yield as at least 15 cars sped through past me, I thought I had enough time to make the u-turn so I did and I heard the other car honk but that’s all I remember of the accident. To most, my accident was not severe or a “big deal” but to me it was, even while being the party at fault. I was t-boned on the passenger side(thankfully, and my kids were NOT with me thank God) and our car was totaled. It was raining a lot that day and I had a feeling something bad was going to happen but in no way shape or form did I expect getting into an accident :( I was knocked unconscious and have no memory of anything besides the ride to the hosp and after that. The hospital said I had a minor tbi and 2 fractures in my spine but never gave me any type of pain medication or anything, I was out of the hosp within an hour of being there..both people in the other vehicle were okay but got transported just in case. They were driving an suv and I was in a 2006 malibu chevy. It has been almost 2 months since the accident and ever since I’ve been having major back pain, it’s always my lower back which I’m assuming was where the two fractures were, but they never treated me for. I feel horrible for being the one who caused it, so horrible that it has kept me from doing anything about the pain since I feel like I deserve it and that it could of been a lot worse. I honestly don’t even know why or what my point is of posting this but I guess if anything I just need some advise? support? something..its like I can’t feel anymore or anytime I do feel I think about the accident and how it could of been prevented if it wasn’t for me being impatient and tired. I’m such a mess, sorry :(