Trauma Survivors Network - provided by ATS

Survive. Connect. Rebuild.

A Program of the ATS

Trauma survivor of rape (emtional abuse) /viewer digression advised\

Trauma survivor of rape (emtional abuse) /viewer digression advised\
by Jaisai Amaizerih on Oct 25, 2016, 11:38PM

So my name is Jaisai Amaizerih i am a survivor of a brutal rape. First off before you continue reading i must emphasize that this will go into fine detail of what exactly happened any questions feel free to ask after you get through the tough stuff VIEWER DIGRESSION ADVISED.
It was january 1st 2003 i just turned 12. A few months before when i was 11 somewhere in december i met a guy online he was the best thing in the world i fell madly in love with him. He was 22 at the time we met. He wanted to meet me in real life i said sure. We met at a park. He gave me a drink he said it was kool aide and what he poured in it was sugar. I was really naieve at the time so i trusted him. He took me to his house and he had sex with me it was willing. He then snuck me back in my house i woke up in my bed feeling great. I had a head ache and felt natious at the same time after awhile i wanted him more and more i fell more and more in love with him. On my birthday he wanted to take me out some place i stupidly followed him into his car. Thats when tragedy hit. He introduced me to this girl. She had bruises cuts and marks on her body. I asked why she was like that. I asked her what was wrong with her she was silent. My boyfriend at the time told me she had issues and so i brushed it off like it was nothing. We had more drinks with sugar that night then when 1200am hit on my birthday we had a last cheers my stomache felt wierd so i asked to use the bathroom my boyfriend told me to get up and deal with it the coldness in his voice and eyes made me want to throw up. He picked me up and threw me into some glass bottles i felt sharp pains down my arms. I got scared super scared i tried to get up but he pushed me down to the floor. He told me to unzip his pants so in fear i did. The other girl that was there kept telling me something but i couldnt make out the words. My boyfriend told her to shut the f**** up or he`ll kill her but she was presistant she finally grabbed me and pushed me twards the front door now i could make out what she was saying she told me to run and get out of there quick. My heart was raceing and pounding i froze for one split second and looked back all i saw was blood and a knife in my boyfriends hand she gave me one last push and tried to say to go in a panic i shot across the street and booked it home. I ended up in the hospital. No one ever believed my story but its so vivid in my mind it bothers me til this day.

Reply: Trauma survivor of rape (emtional abuse) /viewer digression advised\
by bmunsky on Oct 28, 2016, 09:31PM

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Talking about what happened helps your mind and body recover from a trauma. I would suggest seeing if there is a professional that you could talk to about what happened. A counselor or psychologist has received training and education to help you deal with the emotional and mental traumas from your experience. You may want to see if there’s a local TSN in your area . There support services like monthly meetings or Next Steps could be helpful to you. I hope you get the support and understanding that you’re looking for.

Reply: Trauma survivor of rape (emtional abuse) /viewer digression advised\
by Jennyz22 on Oct 17, 2017, 07:30AM

I’m looking for the same support as the writer. Please guide me Jennyz22